Website Falcon Group & Empire World
Responsible for overseeing all accounting functions such as financial statements, and cost control systems, including regulatory compliance and practices and collaborating with the CFO to develop company financial strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budget execution reports
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
- Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
- Using various software applications, such as spreadsheets, and SAP for accounting and reporting purposes.
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with Company legislation
- Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system, and program budgeting
- Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing
- Supervision the day-‐to-‐day operation of the accounting team.
- Other financial management duties assigned by the Chief Finance Officer.
**Not all of the required duties/tasks may be listed. Successful applicant is expected to take on any additional tasks given with enthusiasm and acceptance.
- MSc in accounting, CMA is an advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience in accounting and financial reporting (including at least 2 years of supervisory/ management experience).
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS.
- Strong finance system skills including advanced Excel skills.
- Working experience in SAP is highly regarded.
- Fluency in English Language -Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
If you meet the qualifications above, please click on Apply Now button below: