Falcon Group is looking for highly skilled experienced “Administrative Manager” to oversee office operations and administrative staff members. This position will be part of the management team, and will work closely with the Managing Directors and Administration Staff.
The roles and responsibilities of the position will include:
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees
- Management of the HR team.
- Managing IT, Website specialists & Logistics team.
- General administration and support.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure the operations adhere to policies and regulations of the company.
- Preparations of monthly reports of the team to be provided for the Chairman
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in handling administration role within big companies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with budget planning, human resources, and IT management.
- Fluent in English, Kurdish & Arabic.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Passionate, proactive, reliable and trustworthy.
This is a full-time position based in our Erbil office. If you think you are the person we are looking for, Please apply below: